swiss-list: update

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 16:01:08 -0700

Hi all,

Those who are interested to see the picture of the last BBQ, it is now
online at www.swiss-list.com/swl_sev.html

If you want to check the result of the last phone contest, go on
www.swiss-list.com/swl_pho.html
The winner of the white swiss wine is Marcus Staudenmann with 17cts/min with
a $200 calling card.
Marcus, contact me so I can give you the bottle.

Have a great weekend !

Laurent