swiss-list: Update of the Swiss-List web site.

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:07:36 -0700

Hi everybody,

Due to high work load, the updates of the site are a little chaotic
these days. Whatsoever, I just performed one. As usual, all links have
been followed to verify they still lead to live sites. Beside that,
the job search page has received numerous addition thanks to Christian
Simm, Wolfgang Zesch, Laurent Mieville (and myself). The Swiss web sites
of interest has also received many additions including links to science
related sites in the federal administration and to sites of the federal
laboratories (e.g. PSI). I also added the Community of Science site in
the "Science in the SF Bay area" page, and the entertainment guide of
"The Gate" site in the "SF Bay" page. Hopefully, that will complement
the nice switch to a framed site that Laurent Mieville perfomed
recently.

Let me remind you that if you accessed our site
( http://www.swiss-list.com ) recently, and are using caches, you need
to force a reload to see the changes.

Note: 1) I did not change the phone contest page since there is a phone
         contest going on.
      2) The update of the mirror site in Switzerland should come soon.

See you soon at the BBQ! (Five days prediction for Friday is !! HOT !!
                          Don't know yet what it is for Sunday)

Laurent

--
Laurent Vuilleumier               e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory      phone : (510) 486-6108