Re: swiss-list: 18.4 c/min to Switzerland !!!

From: Staudenmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 20:30:17 +0800

Hello everybody,

I searched on the web for INTEGRETEL. Here are two articles which might
interest you before you get too excited:

        http://report.ewatch.com/Consumer/reports/980320/article.5.html
        http://www.wweek.com/html/rogue010798.html

There is more of the same out there, but I decided NOT to try it after
these two articles. I guess it works OK for most users, but if they pick
YOU to cheat, you're in trouble.

Another way to call to Switzerland really inexpensively (17 c/min: how
is that???) is prepaid calling card.
I use "VoCall" from Cognigen (http://longdist.net/?cognigen), but many
such offers exist. You pay in advance, and you get a 800-number plus a
password you have to punch in before dialling the actual phone number.
You pay 20c/min, and you get a 15% discount if yu buy $200 at a time.
The catch? You have to pay in advance, and there is a fee of $1 for each
call. But it's great for long chats with your mother-in-law...

Take care
-markus