swiss-list: 2 prof position opening at EPFL and 1 in ETHZ

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 98 01:12:33 -0700

Hello everybody,

The following prof positions opened:

Professor of Structural Concrete at the EPFL

Professor of Applied Mechanics in Civil Engineering at the EPFL

These 2 positions are described at

http://admwww.epfl.ch/pres/prof-11-06-98.html

Also:

Professor in architecture and planification at the ETHZ

For this one, I did not find a description on the web, but I have one as an
email (in French). Contact me if you want more info about the ETHZ one.

Laurent

Laurent Vuilleumier e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory phone : (510) 486-6108
1 Cyclotron Road, 29C fax : (510) 486-7303
Berkeley, CA 94720