swiss-list: Swiss-Television

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 28 May 1998 17:59:41 -0700

Hi all,

I have 2 NTSC tapes from the television show about brain drain in California
(french speaking team of Temps Present) which was aired last month in
Switzerland.The reportage lasts around 45 minutes and there is a part on the
fondue we had with some of you at the "luzern" in SF.

If you are interested to have them for viewing, send me an email with your
address. I will make a first-come-first-serve list and ask the people to
keep the tape only a few days before sending it to the next person on the
list.

Hope you will enjoy it !

Laurent