swiss-list: TV5 on Silicon Valley

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 09:57:47 -0700

Hi all,

The Swiss Television came few months ago and filmed our last meeting at the
restaurant Luzern. TV5 will broadcast this serie on Friday May 8 and Monday
May 11. You can get more information on their web site (http://www.tv5.org)

Also, we plan a BBQ at the end of May. If you have propositions for a
suitable place, let me know.

Thanks

Laurent