Re: swiss-list: March 98 update of the Swiss-List web site.

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 10:53:46 -0800

Hi Laurent,

thanks for the update of the web pages. Here comes already material for the
next update. Maybe you decide it is worth including it.

I got this from Sarah Paris in response to my DRS posting. It seems as many
of the local radio stations are live on the internet. Last night I actually
listened to Radio Berner Oberland. Heimatliche Gefuehle.....
Big small world....

cheers,
Hansjürg

>>Schweizer Radio DRS 1 has their news broadcasts on the web and you can
>>listen to them with your web browser and real audio 5. They keep the latest
>>short news (eg. the 23.00 news) and an extended news program (eg.
>>Abendjournal) on the following link:
>>
>>http://www.drs.ch/site/drs1/nachrichten/radio.html
>
>Thanks! Unfortunately, they still don't have live transmission on the web,
>whereas a number of private stations all have on-line on-air transmission
>(Couleur 3, Radio Basilisk, Radio Argovia, Radio Grischa, Radio Aktuell
>(SG), etc.) All & more listed at
>http://www.girardin.org/switzerland/news/radio.htm.
>
>Anyway, thanks for the info.
>
>Sarah