swiss-list: Tax Advice For Stanford Graduate Students

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:33:37 -0800

Dear Swiss-List'ers,

I just got this message this morning for those of you interested in tax
questions. There should be additionnal seminars in March on tax issues
relevant to stanford students and staff. Whoever get their schedules first
should put that on the list.

Have a nice one

Laurent M.

Date: Wednesday, February 25, 1998 11:10 AM
Subject: Free Tax Advice For Graduate Students

>>> **************** FINAL REMINDER: ****************
>>>
>>>o TODAY! FREE TAX ADVICE SEMINAR FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS.
>>>o All three sessions should cover the same material.
>>>o Please note NEW LOCATION for the noon session.
>>>
>>>FREE TAX ADVICE SEMINAR FOR GRADUATE STUDENTS
>>>
>>>When: TODAY, WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH, at three different times for
>>> your convenience. Attend! THIS SEMINAR IS WORTH YOUR TIME.
>>>
>>> 12:00 noon: Building 320 in Lecture Hall 105 (Braun Hall,
>>> Dept. of Geological Sciences, located in the
>>> corner of the Quad, near Memorial Church).
>>> or
>>> 4:00 pm. : Old Union Clubhouse (2nd Floor)
>>> or
>>> 7:00 p.m : Hacienda Commons (in Rains Houses, off Escondido
Road)