Re: Government freeze on H1B

From: Gloria Law <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 10:08:46 -0800 (PST)

Hi Laurent,

Yes, it is basically correct. We don't know when the cap will be reached.
Last year it was reached by the first of August and current estimates are
that it will be reached some time this summer.

Please highlight the fact that this cap does not effect extensions or
change of employer.

Otherwise, the warning is a good one.

Gloria

Gloria Enguidanos Law