swiss-list: upgrade

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 17:00:14 -0800

Hi all,

Sorry for the message you received few minutes ago but this is part of the
process of upgrading our system.

As you have maybe noticed, we have now consistent names for the swiss-list:

web site: http://www.swiss-list.com
email list: swiss-list_at_swiss-list.com

The regular email swiss-list_at_lists.stanford.edu is still active so you can
use it as usual but I would recommend the simpler version here above.

Hope you will find it useful,

Laurent M.