Re: Tax information workshop

From: Ted Goode <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:42:35 -0800 (PST)

Thanks,

For your information the new contract which calls for less
involvement/leadership from the Berkeley campus thus our services was
effective only January 1, 1998 and the issue about the tax workshops
only confirmed one week ago so there has not been a lot of time to
publicize those events. I will be involved in those for LBL only for
training purposes. We hope it all works out to the benefit of all. Thanks
for your understanding.

Ted Goode