swiss-list: update

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 15:58:14 -0800

Hi all,

I would like to thank all of you who came last friday at the Luzern. We were
31 sharing some fondue or others menus !
Swiss television was there and they liked our friendly evening. Maybe you
will see part of this event on the TV5 channel when the serie will be on
air. They promised to let me know so I will forward the information as soos
I will get it.

I also would like to point out another fondue organized by the "Cercle
Romand" on February 14, 1998 at the Brtotherhood Masonic Lodge, 855
Brotherhood way, San Francisco, CA at 7:00pm promptly.

The menu is : Viande sechee des Grisons/ Cornichons/ Fondue Vaudoise/ Salade
de Fruit/ The or Cafe
Dancing to the music of Tony Rayman and his band
Tombola

Price $20 each if registered before Feb.6. Later on add $5.00 each.

You can send a check with your name and the number of participants to Louis
Clemence, Jefferson Street, San Francisco, CA 94123, tel 567-5598. You are
also welcome to bring your caquelon(s) or rechaud(s).

If you have additional questions, please phone the Louis Clemence.

See you there !

Laurent Mieville