swiss-list: fondue !

From: laurent mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 09:27:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello everybody,

Thank you Panayiota (alias Laurent Vuilleumier...) for the announcement.
Laurent has done a great job and I want to emphasize that the website has
been almost completely done by him. Marc-Olvier Andre, and I have worked on
the member's list page and we provided some feedbacks but the bulk of the
work was done by him. Once again, we work on this after hours so if you
appreciate this website, please let Laurent Vuilleumier know and provide
some feedback. The purpose of the web site is to be as useful as possible
for you.

This said, I want to remind you about the fondue on this saturday at the
swiss pastry shop amandine. I have 30 confirmation and I will give the
final count tomorrow wednesday to the restaurant. They can accomodate 50
people maximum and as we didn't book the whole place, they will be also
other people enjoying swiss dishes with such a cold weather. That means that
if you don't reserve a seat you may well end up with no place. Check out
the map on the website for directions, if you come from 101, take the exit
University avenue or embarcadero in Palo Alto toward El Camino. If you take
280 the exit is Sand Hill and follow Menlo Park Santa Cruz avenue.

Looking forward to see you around a fondue or a good swiss dish,

Laurent Mieville