various items

From: Laurent Mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 10:52:17 -0800

Hi all,

Some recent news for your interest:

The swiss ambassador in the US will be at stanford this afternoon from
1pm to 2:30pm at the Encina Hall 2nd floor in the red conference room.
It is open to everyone.

I received a program from the EPFL for Postgraduate Studies in Energy
beginning next year. More info at: http://cigcdec3.epfl.ch/WWWEPG. I
have a copy of the program if anybody is interested.

Don't forget to apply for the diversity lottery going on right now which
can result in green cards valid in 1999. Deadline November 24.

They are now 78 members registered in the swiss-list. For the newcomers
please send me
your information (name, activity, location, email , website) so we can
put your name on the swiss-list member list. This is important so others
people can reach you easily. -Thank you

I will organise another meeting of the swiss-list before the end of the
year. If you have any suggestions for a nice place, let me know. Every
idea is welcome !

Have a good day !

Laurent Mieville (mieville_at_stanford.edu)