Silicon Valley Association

From: laurent mieville <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 14:37:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hello everybody,

The swiss silicon valley association is in the bay area this week. They
organise twice a year a 10 days trip from Switzerland to Silicon Valley.
20 people are registered this time and they will be visiting Stanford,
silicon valley companies (Apple, Cisco, Oracle and so one)
You can find more info on this association through their web site:

<A HREF="http://www.unil.ch/SVT/">http://www.unil.ch/SVT/</A>

I got in touch with its president last week to see if interested members of
the swiss list could meet and discuss with the swiss group. The subject of
this year visit is the electronic edition so journalists (hebdo, illustre
NY Times correspondant in Geneva) are part of the group.
They are very interested in the swiss presence in the Silicon Valley so
I think it would be interesting for some of us to meet with them.

A party will be organised at their hotel with also representatives of some
of the companies they visited :

Stanford Terrace Inn (531 Stanford Ave,PA) on friday the 3rd of October at 6pm.

Let me know if you are interested to come so I can give an estimation
on the number of people to the organisator.

See you there,

Laurent Mieville