Re: To allow or not to allow them to join

From: Laurent Vuilleumier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 97 15:54:17 -0700

Hello everybody,
                I would like to add my voice in favor of allowing the
consulate to join in. The swiss-list web page is accessible to anybody
who knows its address and it gives anybody the recepies to enter the
swiss-list. As far as I know a cover agent of the IRS or the INS could
subscribe without us to know it. I would just advise people who wants
to discuss things they would prefer to keep private to not do it through
this list. By the way, I do not think any of us knows all the other members
of the list. So if you say something on this list, you know it will be
heard by strangers.

Laurent

Laurent Vuilleumier e-mail: L_Vuilleumier_at_lbl.gov
Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory phone : (510) 486-6108
1 Cyclotron Road, 29C fax : (510) 486-7303
Berkeley, CA 94720