To allow or not to allow them to join

From: Stephan Robert <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 15:41:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody,

I agree with Beat and Marc-Olivier, our Consulate
should be allowed to subscribe to the Swiss list.
Personaly, I need much more help from them than I fear
them and as far as I know, there are no "secret
activities" being organized through this list. On
the contrary I find this list usefull in the sense
that it allows to exchange problems, especially
administrative ones. There could be a big hit if the
Consulate could participate to our exchanges.
We shouldn't wait for the fifth e-mail iteration before
having a clear opinion on what is going on.

>From my point of view, the Consulate is doing us
a favor in being interested by our problems.
For those who are uncomfortable with this
idea, I would suggest to create a
"private-swiss-list_at_lists.stanford.edu" in which
the Consulate wouldn't be allowed to participate.

A bon entendeur, salut....

Stephan

Stephan ROBERT
Research Fellow