Re: phone charge contest

From: Aline Cossy <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 11:04:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear all,
Concerning the telephon system to Switzerland, I use MTC. It is very
convenient the price to switzerland is 32$ /min. No minimum charge. People
can also register in europe an call you from europe with a very low fee.
The fee from europe is a little bit higher than from here but still much
lower than with any european company. the phone number from MTC is
1-800-347-0222

Aline