startup: BayBio 2005 Pantheon Awards Invitation

From: Michael R. Schuppenhauer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 21:07:00 -0700

Salute Northern California's Life Sciences Industry
The 2005 DiNA Awards
will be presented at the Annual BayBio Pantheon Awards Dinner
Thursday, November 10, 2005 6:30pm

Founders of Genentech
Biochemist Dr. Herbert W. Boyer
Venture Capitalist Robert A. Swanson
(posthumous award will be accepted by Judy Swanson)
will be recognized for their lifetime achievements

Further awards in multiple categories will celebrate the vision and legacy
of
Bay Area biotechnology leaders

At the Herbst Pavilion, Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA

Table of eight: $3,000 BayBio Members, $4,000 Non-Members
Individual tickets: $350.00 BayBio Members, $450.00 non-Members

 Yes, I want to make my reservation on-line
 Yes, I want to make my reservation by mail or fax
 Additional event Information

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text