Re: startup: startup: Lanze für Unternehmer

From: JFM <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:56:20 +0200

Hello everyone,

I think this recent article in l'Agefi (economical newspaper in Suisse
Romande) outlines an additional point to Stephan's remarks: in Switzerland,
many graduates do simply not want to take management responsibilities (only
8 % of swiss students wish to manage a company...).

Whereas I agree with most of Stefan point, I think that the past 2 to 3
years have seen the emergence of new companies and a new state of mind which
makes things evolves, and despite not perfect, at least it's moving.

Regards

Jordi

P.S.: M. Garessus (Publication director at Agefi), confirmed that there was no
problem in using Agefi articles (even pdf extract that would be available on on
a mailing list), as long as the source was mentionned.

Jordi Montserrat

PSE Coaching Team, CH - 1015 Lausanne

Phone: +41 (0)21 693-3023