Re: startup: State of the Venture Capital in Switzerland

From: Nicole Hillbrecht <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:53:52 +0200

What makes you think, that the Swiss mentality will change so quickly? I think,
they are rather far from it, hearing on one side what is going on not only in
the USA but mainly in Europe and on the other hand, experiencing the first
draw-backs from the Swiss e- and software companies. I think, people in general
do rather hesitate investing a lot of money in companies these days.

Nicole

Pmarmier_at_aol.com wrote:

> Thanks for your opinion. I have to agree that mentalities in CH are still a
> brake to great companies, but I think it is quickly changing. Why did you not
> post your comments on the list?
>
> Regards,
>
> Pascal

Nicole Hillbrecht