[sfbay] save the date BBQ July 13, 2008

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 17:59:10 -0400

Dear SFBay Swiss-Listers,

We will have one of our founding fathers, Laurent Mieville, in town. I
want to take this opportunity and have a BBQ on Sunday, July 13, 2008
starting at 11:30am.

My current thinking is to have it in the San Mateo area, but depending
on the feedback, we could also do it somewhere else, e.g. if a lot of
South Bay people respond, we could move it south.
Let me know by July 7. I will pick a place based on the feedback and
send out the details on July 8.

Here my two suggestions:
Marlin Park in Redwood Shores:
http://www.redwoodcity.org/parks/parksandpools/Picnic%20Reservations/Marlin_picnic.htm