[SFBay] [sfbay] @swissnex on July 1st : Energy Savings and Sustainable Development

From: Christian Simm <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 10:27:41 -0700

Dear All,
On July 1st there will be another public event at swissnex San
Francisco, on a very timely subject. We hope you will join the
presentations ...
the swissnex team
TUESDAY JULY 1st, 2008, 6.30-9.30pm
Discover three new technologies in the field of energy savings and
renewable energy use. Program :
6:30 pm Doors open
7:00 pm The Potential of Heat Flux Conversion to Electrical Power
by the Magnetic Curie Wheel Method, by Prof. Peter Egolf
7:20 pm Magnetic Refrigeration at Room Temperature, by Prof.
Osmann Sari
7:40 pm Fuel Cell Boat Developments, by Prof Jean-Francois Affolter
8:00 pm Q&A's, finger-food & networking
9:30 pm Doors close
In partnership with the University of Applied Sciences Western
Switzerland and the support of ThinkSwiss
Details and registration : http://www.swissnexsanfrancisco.org/activities/events/Energysavings
Location & Parking : http://www.swissnexsanfrancisco.org/aboutus/contact
About our recent event "The Search for a World Like Our Own: Imagine
Earth 2.0"
A video of the conferences, the slides used by the speakers and some
pictures of the event are now available at :
http://www.swissnexsanfrancisco.org/activities/events/exoplanets
___________________________________
Christian Simm, PhD
Executive Director and Founder
swissnex San Francisco
730 Montgomery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111 (USA)
T (415) 912-5901 x104
F (415) 912-5905
mail : christian.simm_at_swissnexSanFrancisco.org
web : www.swissnexSanFrancisco.org
ThinkSwiss - Brainstorm the Future
www.thinkswiss.org