[SFBay] Swiss-German Babysitter/Nanny living in SF wanted (two afternoons)

From: Martina Frank <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 14:26:19 -0800

Our current nanny has started graduate school and therefore we are looking
for a new nanny for our fun and curious 3-year old twin girls. We would like
someone who can work two afternoons per week (12:30pm to 5 pm; we are
flexible with the days as long as they are the same most of the weeks) and
two to three evenings a month. We live next to Buena Vista Park, near Cole
Valley and Ashbury Heights.

We are a Swiss-American family, raising our children bilingual (English and
Swiss-German), and like to create an enriching environment for play and
learning, and love nature and the outdoors. We are looking for someone who
is creative and engaging, as well as nurturing and caring. Our ideal nanny
would have the following:

* Experience caring for more than one child, ideally twins;

* Experience caring for preschoolers;

* Fluent in English and/or Swiss-German (does not need to be first
language);

* Trustline registered (or willing to register);

* CPR (or willing to take CPR class);

* Valid California Driver's License;

* TB negative and non-smoker;

Responsibilities include:

* Pick-up children from preschool, put them down for a nap, and engage
in creative play at home, garden or nearby park;

* Light housekeeping related to child care (laundry, light cooking,
while girls are napping).

Thank you so much in advance for your interest or any referrals. It would be
great if we could find someone who could communicate in Swiss-German to our
girls.

Best,

Martina Frank

(415) 279-3460