[SFBay] Get together with Swiss alumni EPFL and ETHZ on Thurs, October 11th

From: Christian Simm <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2007 16:07:35 -0700

Dear Swiss List SF Bay Area Members,

Greetings from Switzerland and the EPFL!

We are organizing an event in the Bay area for alumni of the Swiss
Federal Institutes of Technology (Lausanne and Zurich) and would be
delighted if you could join us for this

get-together to be held at a restaurant (to be determined) in
Mountain View on:

Thursday, October 11th from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm

The Alumni Association of the EPFL will pick up the tab for drinks
(wine, beer, and juice), and we expect that dinner will cost you
approximately 35 USD/ per person.

The purpose of the meeting is to connect alumni of the EPFL and ETHZ
as well as others who are interested in Switzerland for business,
research, and education. We are eager to get to know you and the
kinds of programs and events from which you would like to benefit as
we launch a new alumni initiative. In addition, we would like to
share with you some of the recent developments at the alumni
association, A3, as well as from the EPFL campus, which will be
presented by Mark Miehlbradt, Director, EPFL Alumni Association.
See: http://a3.epfl.ch

Please respond to Carolyn Magnani by replying to this email message
or by calling her at 011.41.21.693.1405 or 011.41.79.823.5388 to let
us know if you are able to join us. Upon receiving your response, we
will send you a confirmation of the location and other details. As
we will need to make a reservation at the restaurant, we kindly ask
you to respond as soon as possible, and not later than Tuesday,
October 9th.

Hoping to see you next week,

Carolyn Magnani

EPFL, Lausanne

PhD Alumni Initiative

Tel. 011.41.21.693.1405

Cell : 011.41.79.823.5388

Email : carolyn.magnani_at_epfl.ch

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text