[SFBay] Part-Time Job Opening: Early Bird

From: Axel G. Merk <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:05:18 -0700

Dear Swiss-list members in the Bay Area,

we are looking for someone who likes to work part-time and early.

Preferred working hours are 5:30am - 9:30am Mon-Fri. If you cannot
make these exact hours, but are still interested, please let us know
anyway as we may soon add additional resources.

We are an investment advisory firm managing, amongst others, a mutual
fund. You would provide administrative support at various levels -
the tasks can be structured according to your skills, desires and
learning potential.

If you are very organized, motivated and a quick learner, please send
me an email.

A background in finance is a plus, but not required.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Axel

Axel Merk