[SFBay] Reminder: SwissLounge Potluck Party

From: Judit Van Caenegem <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:24:30 -0700 (PDT)

Reminder:

Hi there,

SwissLounge is organizing a Potluck Party on Friday, September 1, 2006. We'll have a BBQ grill available and will provide some drinks. Please, bring food and drinks to share.

Location: 10165 Vicksburg Drive, Cupertino, CA 95014 (home of Walter Gyger)
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=%2210165+vicksburg+drive,+cupertino%22&ie=UTF8&ll=37.321574,-122.014675&spn=0.017405,0.030599&om=1

Time: 8 pm

Please RSVP, so we can estimate how many will be coming. Feel free to bring friends.

Looking forward to seeing you!!
Tom, Abel, Judit

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text