[SFBay] wine and cheese this Saturday

From: Karin Serban <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:24:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone,
  since nobody responded so far to the BBQ this Saturday, I decided to change the event.
  Instead of a BBQ in the park, we'll meet at our place for some wine and cheese.

  When: 19. August '06 / after 6:30pm
  Where: 6125 Poinsettia Common, Livermore, Ca 94551
  Bring: wine and cheese to share
  RSVP.
  Contact me if you have any further questions!

  Hope to see you Saturday,
  Karin