[SFBay] 2004 Mitsubishi Outlander LS for sale

From: Thomas Kern <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 20:12:10 -0700

sf 6 june 2006

after eight years we are moving back to switzerland, most things are
gone but this car is still available . . .

2004 Mitsubishi Outlander LS

Engine: 4-Cyl. 2.4 Liter
Transmission: Automatic
Miles: 30,000

This vehicle features: Power Door Locks, Dual Front Air Bags, Single
Compact Disc, 2WD, AM/FM Stereo, Tilt Wheel, Air Conditioning, Power
Windows, Power Steering, Cruise Control.This car runs great and
drives excellent.

Kelly Blue Book Value is : $ 11,335

I bought this car new but now we have to move back to Switzerland. I
purchased an extended warranty which covers this car up to seven
years or 70,000 Miles. I will throw this in with no extra charge. The
car must go. There is one little dent in the back door on the
passenger side. I bought new tires just two weeks ago. Very reliable,
OK gas mileage, you can't go wrong with this one.

please make note of my new email address, all former addresses remain
valid

thomas kern
lookatonline
2343 third street, suite 296
san francisco, ca 94107
USA

thomaskern_at_lookatonline.com
http://www.lookatonline.com
http://www.thomaskernphotography.com

tel 415 552 9282
cel 415 4128445

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ back.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02
+++++++++ front.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02
+++++++++ inside.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text
+++++++++ part3: HTML document text
+++++++++ part4: HTML document text
+++++++++ part5: HTML document text
+++++++++ part6: HTML document text
+++++++++ threequarters.jpg: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.02