[SFBay] Next Swiss-list Stammtisch on Wednesday May 17h

From: Julien Mercay <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:42:15 -0700

Dear swiss-listers,

Eric asked me to organize the Stammtish this month. There was talks
about moving it a little closer to San Francisco, and I suggested
Redwood City, about half way up the peninsula.

Please join us at City Pub on Wednesday May 17th, starting at 7pm. It is
located at 2620 Broadway St, Redwood City, CA 94063. Map is below. There
is ample (free) parking on Perry Str. along the Caltrain tracks.

http://tinyurl.com/jgpak

See you there!
Julien