[SFBay] Introducing "SwissLounge" and our first event

From: Judit Van Caenegem <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 21:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear all,

  We would like to introduce a new club for Swiss young at heart: "SwissLounge", and at the same time announce our first event!

  Please save the evening of Friday, May 19, 2006 on your calendar and join us at "The Canvas Gallery, Cafe and Lounge" in San Francisco to meet and mingle with other fellow young Swiss!

  Location:
  "The Canvas Gallery, Cafe and Lounge"
  1200 9th Ave & Lincoln
San Francisco, CA 94122
(415) 504-0060
  http://www.thecanvasgallery.com/

  Time:
  8:30 PM until?

  RSVP requested by May 17, including guests.

  What is "SwissLounge"?
  "SwissLounge" is the tentative name for an informal club launched by young Swiss for fellow young Swiss living in the San Francisco Bay Area. We do not have an age limit, but are aiming at organizing interesting events for young Swiss 18+.

  "SwissLounge" will provide you with the opportunity to meet young Swiss, exchange ideas, share contacts, make friends, and more. You can meet people offline at local events or online through our online forum (TBA). "SwissLounge" will host regular happy-hours and dinners, and organize fun activities, such as movie nights, ski trips, beach parties, backpacking/camping... to present Switzerland from a different angle!

  Interested? Join us at our first event and let us know what you think! Spread the message!

  We would also like to hear your feedback: Do you like the name "SwissLounge"? Any other name suggestions?

  Looking forward to meeting you at the Canvas!
  Thomas, Erika, Barbara, Chris, Julie, Judit

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: ASCII English text, with very long lines