[SFBay] Versatile Mulitmedia Developer seeking an internship position - interested?

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 13:33:28 -0500

Hello everybody,

This is Wiebke Poerschke and we met for the Stammtisch in the Tied House/Mountain View in March! It was a fun evening with you. :) I
moved to the Bay Area in January this year and I am looking for an internship in the Web and Multimedia development/programming and/or
Human Computer Interaction area from June on.

Please let me know if you are looking for an intern or maybe have a contact who is looking for one.

About me:
I am holding a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science/Digital Media since May 2005. Shortly after that i came abroad to gain international work experience and increase my knowlegde in a Human Interaction and Web/Multimedia Development field.

I would be very happy to send you my resume or come by and talk to you in person. Please feel free to contact me at anytime!

Thank you for your help and best regards,
Wiebke Poerschke