[SFBay] April 13 SACC Stammtisch & Club Entrepeneur Mtg: European/American Angels Club

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:53:10 -0700 (PDT)

Please join us for the monthly Swiss American Chamber of Commerce Stammtisch held every 2nd Thursday of the month at 5:30 pm at Swissnex. Alex Fries will discuss the formation and charter of the European American Angels Club. Follwing will be an update for Club Entrepreneur, the Chamber's program that supports carefully selected new business ideas with talent and guidance from appropriate Chamber members.

When: April 13, from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Where: swissnex, 730 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111, (http://www.swissnex.org/connect.html)

Cost: $5.00 for Chamber members and $10.00 for all others. Refreshments will be served.

RSVP: You may RSVP and make payment if desired) at: http://www.acteva.com/go/saccbizforum. You may also email your rsvp to Walk ins and new attendees are welcome. You don't have to be Swiss or American!

Agenda:

5:30pm Doors Open

6:00pm SACC Overview

6:15pm Presentation

7:00pm Club Entrepeneur Presentation

7:30pm Depart for Optional No-Host Dinner

I hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Andreas Glocker
Stammtisch Chair, SACC and owner of Fastmetrics
f a s t metrics | networks and knowledge| 415-778-5107| http://www.fastmetrics.com

 -= Stammtisch & Chamber General Information =-

The SACC Stammtisch is held on the second Thursday of each month at swissnex.

If you would like to present at a future meeting, please become a member and email me with your interest at stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com.

For information on joining the Chamber, email the Chamber at or see http://sacc.fastmetrics.com/stammtisch.html

Membership levels:

Friend of the Chamber ($50)

Small Business Membership ($200)

Corporate Membership ($350)

Sustaining Membership ($650)

-= Upcoming AmCham Events =-
May 11th Stammtisch
Chip Doyle on Increasing Sales

Upcoming Stammtisch Dates:
June 8th

July 13th

August 10th

September 14th

October 2nd

November 9th

December - No Stammtisch

-= Information on Today's Presenter/Presentation =-

We are proud to announce the creation of the European American Angel Club (http://www.euroamericanangels.com).

We are a group of Angel Investors helping start-ups get started with a first round of funding. Our goal is to support entrepreneurs from the European community, to help them jump start their business so that they can address the US market faster.
Our focus is mainly (but not exclusively) on deals from Europe or with a European connection.

We are now in the process of actively recruiting members.

Benefits:
•Greater economic power & influence through co-investment
•More efficient group due diligence
•More efficient investment support
•Better spread of the investment risk
•Share common goals, including supporting European start-ups

Club requirements:
•All members should be Accredited Investors
•Membership fees $300/year
•All members should commit to attend at least 2 event per year

For more information, contact us via email at: info_at_euroamericanangels.com

** If you *do not* wish to receive these emails, please forward or send a message to **
** removeme_at_acteva.com, and we'll remove you from the previte list. **