[SFBay] young Swiss

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 20:18:08 -0500

Dear SF Bay Swiss Listers,

The Peninsula Swiss Club Committee has been discussing the idea of
sponsoring a club for young Swiss (18 and older) to offer them an
alternative to the activities offered by the Swiss Clubs in the San
Francisco Bay Area. Wanted are Swiss professionals/students, or young
people
interested in Switzerland, who would like to participate and/or help
found this club.

The idea is to organize fun activities, such as (ski) trips, beach
parties, backpacking/camping, concerts, Swiss-style dinners, wine tasting,
participating in other clubs' activities, etc. We would like to
present Switzerland from a different angle!

If you are interested, please let me know!

Sincerely,
Judit