[SFBay] Next Stammtisch on March 15

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 16:41:09 -0800

Dear members of the SF-Bay Swiss-list,

Our next Stammtisch will take place on Wednesday, March 15 at the Tiedhouse
(http://www.tiedhouse.com/) in downtown Mountain View.
This is an open event and everybody is welcome! We typically start around
7pm with a drink and then have dinner together. Just look for a Swiss flag
with a group of people speaking a mix of Swiss German, French and English.