[SFBay] Information about Swiss restaurants & other ideas

From: EuroCircle Information <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:12:07 -0800

Hi all,

EuroCircle SF has started running small dinners (well anything from 20-50
or more) at different restaurants for lovers of great food. We are
looking for your ideas for restaurants or other venues where we could
provide an authentic Swiss experience with food and drinks. There is no
limit for creativity.

My best friend is Swiss and at her wedding in Merlischachen we experienced
all kinds of interesting habits and drinks. One of my best memories is a
great raclette evening by Christine Taylor (swiss) and her husband in
Sausalito. One option would be getting someone to do this at home (all
expenses paid of course in-advance) as a private event if someone is
comfortable with the idea. We have done it in several other cities
without any problems

Please contact us with your suggestions.

EuroCircle SF team