[SFBay] Flights to Zurich

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 10:50:16 -0600

In case anyone was looking, there are some pretty good prices on flights to Switzerland lately. I think you need to fly in March to get the best deal. We were able to get flights on Lufthansa for $630, for the first two weeks of April. That was flying out on a Friday and back on a Sunday. If you are willing to fly mid-week, they were even lower. Air Canada and American also had some good prices. Lufthansa is usually much more expensive so I'm not sure if they are having a sale or something? My wife likes Lufthansa since it makes her feel closer to home to be flying on a German speaking airline :).

Good luck,