[SFBay] Looking for position in medical engineering

From: Steve Burion <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 17:21:19 +0100

Hello,

I am a M.S. micro-engineer from Lausanne and I will move to the bay this spring
to live with my girlfriend that is going to work there. Therefore, I’m looking
for a job in the field of medical engineering.
I graduated at the EPFL in 2004 as micro-engineer specialized in robotics and
now I’m working there as a research assistant. I already have experience in the
medical field due to my current project on neuro-surgical tools. I’m in charge
of the mechanical design and I’m also working on software development for tool
calibration, registration and 3D navigation.

I would be very interested if somebody knows people or companies that have open
positions in medical engineering or that could be interested in my application.
I would be glad to send my resume and CV to any interested person.

Best regards,