[SFBay] Swiss German Nanny Wanted

From: Martina Frank <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 23:14:17 -0800

[redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com by moderator]

SWISS GERMAN OR GERMAN-SPEAKING NANNY WANTED

We are looking for a part-time nanny/babysitter (20 hours per week) for our
16-month-old twin girls, and who speaks Swiss German or German as her native
language, is caring and nurturing and ideally has twin experience. Hours can
be flexible, although we are looking for someone who can work Monday through
Thursday and occasional evenings. We live in Buena Vista Heights, near Cole
Valley and Ashbury Heights, in San Francisco.

Job requirements:

* Fluent in Swiss German or German;

* CPR;

* Experience caring for toddlers;

* Valid California Driver's License;

* Experience with twins a plus.

Job responsibilities include:

* Care for the children, including creative play and taking them to
parks and other activities as appropriate;

* Light housekeeping related to child care (laundry, meal preparation,
etc.).

If you are interested, have experience with child care, are trustworthy and
loyal, please send your resume and references to martinawf_at_earthlink.net.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Martina Frank

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text