sfbay: December 8th Social: SACC and FACC 5:30 - 7:30 at swissnex

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:35:47 -0800 (PST)

Please join us for a social gathering of the Swiss American and French American Chambers of Commerce. Its been a great year and we look forward to celebrating with new and old friends!

We will also have an update on the Club Entrepreneur.

When: December 8, 2005, from 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm

Where: swissnex, 730 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94111, (http://www.swissnex.org/connect.html)

Cost: $5.00 for Chamber members and $10.00 for all others. Refreshments and will be served.

RSVP: You may RSVP and make payment if desired) at: http://www.acteva.com/go/saccbizforum. You may also email your rsvp to Walk ins and new attendees are welcome.

I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Andreas Glocker
Stammtisch Chair, SACC and owner of Fastmetrics
f a s t metrics | networks and knowledge| 415-778-5105 | http://www.fastmetrics.com

 -= Stammtisch & Chamber General Information =-

The SACC Stammtisch is held on the second Thursday of each month at swissnex.

If you would like to present at a future meeting, please become a member and email me with your interest at stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com.

For information on joining the Chamber, email the Chamber at or see http://sacc.fastmetrics.com/stammtisch.html

Membership levels:

Friend of the Chamber ($50)

Small Business Membership ($200)

Corporate Membership ($350)

Sustaining Membership ($650)

-= Upcoming AmCham Events =-

December 14, 2005 - SACC Holiday Luncheon

January 12, 2006 - Chocolate! The making of chocolate, Ghirardelli and the American premium chocolate market by Jurgen Auerbach, CFO of Ghiradelli

February 8, 2006 - Stephane Follonier of Canderis Biosciences, Club Entrepreneur's First Project: Where are they Today?

March 9, 2006 - Esther Scott of UBS on Retirement Plans for Small to Medium Businesses. E: esther.scott_at_ubs.com T. 415-576-3750

April 13, 2006 - Alex Fries of the European American Angels Club will discuss how the EAAC supports European start-ups and Entrepreneurs by financing their ideas.

May 11, 2006 - Chip Doyle on Increasing Sales