sfbay: Need Cleaning person / SF West

From: Paris-Werlin <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 11:44:51 -0800

As my husband and I are now both working full-time++ jobs, we really do need
some occasional help cleaning our spacious and hard-to-clean old flat.
We called Merry Maids, but their prices are astronomical!
We are looking for a reliable, trustworthy person in the SF area (we live in
the Western part) who speaks English reasonably well and is willing to use
mostly non-toxic products (some bleach for b'room ok).
If you know anyone you can recommend, we'd be very grateful!

thanks, and a happy t-day to everyone,
Sarah
sarah_at_pariswerlin.com