sfbay: Seeking Swiss families for activities in SF and on the Peninsula

From: Christian S. Nobs <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 12:19:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

We are seeking Swiss families in SF and on the
Peninsula to organize play dates, visit the SF zoo,
play at the beach, have BBQs, ski/snowboard/hike in
Lake Tahoe, etc...

We are a CH-US family of five with one boy 3 years and
two girls 6 months each. Our boy understands (all)
and speaks (some) Swiss-German and we would like that
he can practice with other CH children too.

In addition, we are thinking about sending our
children to the German (Saturday) school, so any
recommendations or feedback would be appreciated.

If you are interested, please email or call me at
415.595.8980 (cell) or csnobs_at_yahoo.com. We are
living in San Bruno.

Ciao,
Christian & Valencia