sfbay: Internship

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 03:07:50 -0500

I'm a Swiss lawyer working in a major commercial law firm in Zurich and I would
like to do an internship (instead of an LL.M.) in the legal department of a
Company in the SF Bay Area where I have lived before. I am quite flexible in
any respect. The internship may last for about 6 months and start in November
2005 or later. Salary does not play a decisive role for me. I would be happy to
send my resume to anyone interested. Could anyone provide me with names/e-mail
addresses of people whom I could send my resume to? Thanks, Christiaan