sfbay: Swiss Talk on Wednesday August 17th

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 23:57:15 -0700

Dear swiss-list members,

on Wednesday, August 17, we will have the pleasure to have Jean-Luc
Fattebert give us a talk about his work at the Center for Applied Scientific
Computing, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.
Jacques agreed once again to host the event in the nice meeting room at
Catalytica Energy Systems in Mountain View. Thanks a lot!
We will start at 7pm with some networking time, followed by the talk. After
the presentation we will meet at the Tied House http://www.tiedhouse.com/
for some food and drinks.
Don't forget to book the date on your calendar! More details will follow.

Eric