sfbay: BBQ to celebrate 1. August

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 02:50:34 -0400 (EDT)

Dear Swiss-listers,

to celebrate 1. August, we plan to organize a "Beach BBQ" on Sunday, July
31st in the Shadow Cliffs Park near Pleasanton:
http://www.ebparks.org/parks/shadow.htm

Bring your own food and drinks, we will organize charcoal and reserve some
grills and tables.

The park features a small lake with a little sandy beach (and life
guards), a boat and pedalo rental place, and a beach volleyball field as
well as a water slide 2 minutes from the "beach".

Join us between 12 noon and 1 pm. Early comers can enjoy discounted boat
and pedalo rentals starting at 10 a.m.

Please let us know at mailto:1st.August_at_MRLCL.com, how many of you plan to
join, so we reserve the right amount of tables.

The ranger at the entrance will know, where the "Swiss-list" group is.

See you on July 31st at Shadow Cliffs

Marie-Raymonde and Christoph