sfbay: 2001 Dodge Neon Sedan ES for sale - $5000

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 00:07:59 +0200

Hello

We are moving back to Switzerland and are selling a 2001 Dodge Neon for
$5000 (in Palo Alto).

Details:
green, 4 door, automatic, air conditioning, power steering, tilt wheel,
AM/FM stereo, cassette, dual front air bags, ...

good condition (some minor scratches on the lacquer)
63500 miles
the Kelly Blue Book value is over $5000

We bought the car 1.5 years ago from the first owner. In these 1.5
years, my wife used it only for local driving on the Peninsula. She's a
very cautious driver. The car has been in good hands.

See also http://www.craigslist.org/pen/car/82188315.html for some
pictures.

Regards
Andreas