sfbay: Please RSVP for the Swiss-list talk on Wednesday

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 19:45:23 -0700

Dear Swiss-list members,

If you plan to join us on Wednesday please RSVP as soon as possible. I'm
sure the talk will be very entertaining!

Also, if you are interested in giving a presentation about your work, your
hobbies or any topic you like, join us on Wednesday to discuss topics for
the next Swiss-list talks!

See you Wednesday,

Eric