sfbay: The Swiss-list blog

From: Dave Dueblin <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 14:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

Eric is giving me way to much credit when he says "...Dave is our swiss-list blogger...". I'm not alone!

Claudio just posted a very interesting article (and not for the first time):
http://swiss-list.com/blog/swiss-list.cgi/20050511151703.html

We're actually doing a pretty good job at keeping the blog busy with
sometimes interesting (http://swiss-list.com/blog/swiss-list.cgi/20050424181436.html),
sometimes funny (http://swiss-list.com/blog/swiss-list.cgi/20050510222505.html) or just
pointless posts (http://swiss-list.com/blog/swiss-list.cgi/20050509220658.html).

A blog is all about a public conversation. So feel free to add comments. It's really easy and you don't even have to sign up!

We are also looking for other people that would like to contribute tothe blog,
be it on a regular basis or just with this one great post.Don't hesitate to get
in touch. Eric is currently warming up by writingcomments. Stay tuned for his
contributions... ;)

So how do you know when you should come back
to http://swiss-list.com/blog/swiss-list.cgi for new content? Well, that's what
RSS is for. See the orange XML button at the top? There you go...I should
probably write up some instructions one day... If you're in Firefox you'll also
see the orange icon at the bottom right of your window. Click it and see what
happens.

Sorry for the lengthy email but I would like to add a few words to the topic of
next weeks presentation. Note that this is not for webmasters but for you, the
user. I know you have this one website that you visit all the time but there is
this one thing that bothers you. From simply changing the background color to
font face and size or even getting rid of ads, I will show you how to do it.

Send me suggestions for websites and the changes you would like to see and I
will try to prepare something for the talk.

Have a nice rest of the day,
Dave