sfbay: Bay to Breakers

From: Dave Dueblin <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 18:53:51 -0700 (PDT)

   Bay to Breakers is next weekend already!!! http://baytobreakers.com/
   This is a 12 km race from the Embarcadero (Bay) to Ocean Beach
   (Breakers). Now we're in San Francisco and this is obviously not your
   average race. I heard some people are actually running but for most
   it's just a huge party. The entire city is dressed up and having a
   blast and for once you can actually drink in the streets. You have to
   see it!

   Check out the 2 videos I took last year:
   http://dave.dueblin.ch/sf/vids/bay2breakers_1.avi (20 MB - On top of
   Hayes Street Hill)

   http://dave.dueblin.ch/sf/vids/bay2breakers_2.avi (7 MB - Under a
   bridge in Golden Gate park)

   We discussed getting a team together but no action has been taken so
   far... Deadline is May 11th!

   Please respond to this email as quickly as possible so that we can get
   a "swiss-list team" together. Crazy ideas are welcome.
   Dave