sfbay: Moving sale

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 17:36:50 -0500

Hello everybody,
We are moving back to Switzerland in about 2 weeks and have some stuff for sale :

The items are in good condition and mostly from IKEA and 1,5 year old
You can see the pictures at this adress:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?&collid=37460497906&page=1&sort_order=0

Available at once:

Crib, DIKTAD, can be converted in a toddler bed, and mattress 100 $ for both
Stack and Rack white modular shelving, 6 cubes, 10 $
Futon sofabed frame, untreated wood GRANKULLA, 15 $ (Futon mattress can be bought at IKEA, MATTRARP 65 $)
T-Fal ultraglide vertical steam iron, works perfect, almost NEW 25 $
Ironing board, 10 $
Coffee maker, 8 $
Electric boiler, 8 $
Hairdryer, Vidal Sassoon, 7 $
Rubbermaid laundry basket 5 $
Drying stand for washing, 3 $
Bread bin, wood, 3 $
Table lamp, blue, 2 $
Shower shelf, 2 $
Stool white, 2 $
Plastic storage boxes for toys, blue, 50 cents-2 $
Laundry bag with stand, 1 $
Electric extension cord 1$
Brita like pitcher from IKEA 1$
Rubbermaid plastic pitcher 1$
Wok 1 $

Available by May 16th or a little before:

Dining table, VISALDEN, white and wood 4 places, extendable to 8 places,100 $
4 Chairs, EVDARD,white wood 15 $ each
Pack and play bed with mobile, changing place and bassinet for infants, Graco, 50 $
TV and VCR Panasonic, 21’’, 100 $
Portable phone, 5 $
Coat hangers, 5 cts each
Div, kitchen utilities (pots, pan, plate, glasses, cups), 50 cents-3 $

We live in San Francisco, Sunset area. If you are interested in something, email us back and we will send you our adress.

Thanks
Nicolas Rodondi